The wedding circuit

It is a rare occurrence that I get to ride with my brothers.  When my younger brother was married in July, my other two brothers decided to make the trek out to Edmonton from Ottawa on their bikes.  I joined them in Edmonton, where we rode to Revelstoke, BC, then onto Nelson. We split company there, where they headed back to Ontario via the US and I returned to Calgary.

My brothers, with the contented groom on the right.


And the vows.  A great way to start a trip.


On occasion, the look says it all.  Who says you cannot spot trouble  


The next morning we were off from Edmonton.  This is the first break in the mountains.  I should point out that two of us do not need to worry about hat head.  Not true for all.


This mountain shot was taken from the parking lot of our hotel, just east of Banff on the HWY 11, just before the Icefields parkway.  This parkway is one of the premier rides in Alberta a definite must do


The hotel found a way to grow their trees upside down.  Must go back and ask how they did it.



We then headed south to Fernie, with a periodic stop along the way.




Field BC is a picture perfect mountain town.  



We then travelled south along HWY 23 along Upper Arrow Head Lake.  We had a couple of stops along the way.



We eventually crossed the lake via ferry.  We were on a quest for a hot spring Darryl and I found some 15 years earlier when he, with family in tow,  had visited us in Calgary








Comments