Youth springs eternal

So we had a running bet, Darryl and I that is.  The spring we were searching for had no markings from the highway.    Of course, I felt that I had the better recollection of the route, while Darryl thought I was full of S***.  So we pondered and debated


Ad debated and pondered...


Others in the group were less inclined to engage in the debate, thinking that we were all full of something.



But I was ultimately amazed when Darryl found it. I would never have gone down the forestry road we ended up traveling.  I must be getting old.

The spring had a beautiful change room, marble walls, and air conditioning....


Ok, maybe not the marble walls but it did have adams nectar



Some years ago, some one in their wisdom, cast a concrete basin to catch a hot spring flowing from a fissure in the mountain above.  Two higher basins were created using some mortar and rocks .  They had a tempering hose providing cool water to ensure the water was bearable.




This was the upper basin.  Somewhat warmer.

Timid wood sprites?


A great soak for the bones.
  



Comments